[Dailydrool] My heart is breaking

Wendie Prince houndsabound at att.net
Mon Dec 20 05:09:05 PST 2010

Sandy,
I am so very sorry, I know just how hard this is, but be strong for Daisy
Mae,   she is counting on you to help her for the last time,  with love for
her that knows no boundary.
The Bounders will send up a round of aroos to say goodbye to your sweet girl
and I send my prayers and a big hug for a little comfort to find its way to
you.

Dawg Bless you both

wen and the Bounders
www.seniorhoundsabound.org <http://www.seniorhoundsabound.org/>