[Dailydrool] Thank You So Very Much

Vi Potter vipotter at pld.com
Sun Dec 19 20:43:55 PST 2010

I guess to keep this Basset Related I want to say that Paddie (ATB) Trapper and Freddie and I want to send out our Love and a Big Thanks to all who sent us cards this year. When I got the first set I was in shock and in a panic cause I knew I was not able to join the card list this year, and though OH no what am I going to do I have no cards. Then the next day another hand full came in and I just went into tears as it dawned on me they were just sending me the cards. My Poor Sister thought I had hurt myself some how. I have hung all the cards by my fire place and they all look so wonderful as Christmas Wall Paper. After Christmas I will get a book and put them in there to keep them as I have with years past. I have all of them starting from when we first started doing the card exchange.
Thank You so very much for helping to make our Christmas Bright and Full of Love this year.
Things have been tough for me the past couple of years with being sick. But I know that I have a Wonderful Loving Family here on the Drool. Paddie from the bridge says Arrrrroooooo!!! High Five, Good Job. Thank You for Loving my MOM
Vi Paddie (ATB) Trapper and Freddie
http://notoverthehill.com/vipotter
"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take,
but by the moments that take our breath away."

If those around you can't listen and support you in your efforts, they
have no place in your life. - Author unknown

It is said that the Song of the Whale is the Earth Breathing!

When You look into their eyes and they look back at you, The sparkle of their eyes give you the most wonderful and warm feeling. You know then you are truly loved.
I am talking about a Basset Hound.

"Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened"