[Dailydrool] 2011 Calendar shipped

Ellie Foth slave2thepaw at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 19 22:05:10 PST 2010

Just a quick note to let you know that I will dropping off the last 16 calendar orders at the post office in the morning.

I wanted to Thank everyone who has purchased a calendar.  A BIG Thank you goes out to all the Calendar Elves who spent hours of their time helping with the calendar.  A GREAT BIG Thank you to Auntie Suz Green for all her help and for listening to me cry, curse and cry some more over the calendars.  A HUGE Thank you to Auntie Kathy Strasser who again this year volunteered to do most of the calendar shipping.  With out all of you wonderful people the calendar would not happen.

I wish you all a Very Merry Holiday Season and a Very Happy, Healthy, and Houndie New Year!!,

Ellie (now I can start my Christmas shopping) and Her Hounds Artie, Ballzie, Milly and of course Thelma Lu