[Dailydrool] Christmas tshirts

irescue2 at comcast.net irescue2 at comcast.net
Sun Dec 19 22:27:33 PST 2010

Happy Holidays to everyone!

I have been "out of service" due to surgery for the past week and want to take

this opportunity to thank everyone who ordered the Christmas Tshirts from Tri-State

Basset Hound Rescue that Ellie was kind enough to post for us.  They were so popular that

we had to order more shirts, which came in Monday.  Unfortunately that coincided with

the beginning of me being unable to be on the computer all week so I got behind in mailing them

out. I didn't plan on being non-functioning and so short-sightedly turned down the kind offers of help.

 But to everyone who ordered a shirt and paid via Paypal or sent a check that we have received-

your shirts are all in the mail.   (One exception that I just found out about that I'll send tomorrow am).

But in case Ellie didn't have time to send this info - she's been crazy with the calendars- it's not

too late to still order a shirt to have it by Christmas.  I'm not trying to be a pain but there were some

folks interested that I was unable to get back to via email.  So here's the info one last time:

We have ladies cut shirts - more fitted style with jewel necks, sizes XL and 2XL, and regular, looser cut shirts

sizes M, L, XL, 2XL & 3XL.  All are long sleeves and the price per shirt is $27.90 including 2 day shipping.

If you pay via Paypal by using the donation button on our website, www.tristatebassets.org , I will have the

shirt to you within two days.

So please accept my apology for the late shipping of shirts, and again, thank you all who have ordered shirts

and helped us out - we at Tri-State Basset Hound Rescue really appreciate your continued support.

Have a very Merry Christmas.

Sue Mason

irescue2 at comcast.net
856-678-1105

"there is nothing so rewarding as ending a life of suffering
without ending a life"

irescue2 at comcast.net
856-678-1105