[Dailydrool] late howliday cards and new basset

Diana Grove degrove at dental.tcd.ie
Mon Dec 20 00:36:15 PST 2010

Long list, my howliday cards are going to be late going out.  We have
spent the last week organising our rescue of a beautiful three years old
basset boy. I really wanted to wait and get him on the card with Lucy.

Rooney is beautiful - black, white, freckles, a little brown.  Stood in
the bath while we washed the horse smell off - you could nearly hear him
thinking:  three people massaging me - wonderful.

Absolutely no food aggression whatsoever and you could take anything out
of his mouth, but he does inhale his food, so I think we might start
soaking it.  Not sure how long the site will remain up, but here's the
picture we all fell in love with
http://cdpa.ie/rehome_rooney_29112010.html

Somehow I think I'll be posting lots more as he settles in with Lucy!

So, apologies for the lateness of the card, but I hope it will be worth
the wait!

Diana and Frank,
Lucy (I really couldn't be bothered) and Rooney (I think I like this new
place)