[Dailydrool] Basset's 12 thefts of Christmas

Sally King sally.king at nqe.com
Tue Dec 21 03:30:00 PST 2010

On the first day of Christmas my basset stole from me, an old sock from the laundry

On the second day of Christmas my basset stole from me, two pairs of specs and

On the third day of Christmas my basset stole from me, thee mince pies,

On the fourth day of Christmas my basset stole from me, four wrapped gifts,

On the fifth day of Christmas my basset stole from me,  five remote controls,

On the sixth day of Christmas my basset stole from me, six chocolate bonbons,

On the seventh day of Christmas my basset stole from me, seven decorations,

On the eighth day of Christmas my basset stole from me, eight stamps for posting

On the ninth day of Christmas my basset stole from me, nine  tubes of glitter

On the tenth day of Christmas my basset stole from me, ten strings of tinsel

On the 11th day of Christmas my basset stole from me, eleven sugered almonds

On the 12th day of Christmas my basset stole from me, all the wrapping paper

Happy holidays everyone,
Sally, with Rolph and Clara, UK