[Dailydrool] Jade, Jasmin with Lilly and Justin ATB.

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Tue Dec 21 02:31:00 PST 2010

This Email including attachments is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer. Please refer to this link to view: http://www.postoffice.co.za/disclaimer.aspx
Good morning all, Jade and Jasmin woofing in,

We are sending welcome drool to Duke, Rooney, Abby and humans Lance and
Kim, we are also sending get well and stay well drool to Carmen's old
man Bassett, Kelvin, Morse, Pearl, Shelby, Sir Chewy, Xaxa , Harley ,
Charley and Human Susan. We are sending comforting drool to Annettes
family.

Heart healing and comforting drool been sent to Helen's Husband and the
furfriends she has left behind,and to the slaves and furfriends of
Momma, Betsy, Bailey, Sadie and Daisy Mae who have also gone to the
Bridge. We will ask the slaves to light candles in their memory.

Meo, Harley, Ernest and Elliot now that Momma Helen is with all the
other houndies at the Bridge we are sending find a new home soon drool
to all of you. On Christmas Eve we girls will sing an Enchanted Evening
to the slaves followed by a medley of jingly holiday songs and after
that Jasmin and I will rest our heads on our soft pillows and dream of
the wonderful toys and treats that the slaves have in line for us over
the holiday period despite the diet.

Justin and Lilly ATB, gosh things are so busy hear at the bridge, this
is the time of the year when us houndies , kitties and humans at the
Bridge put on our angel wings and check on the people and houndies at
home we have left behind, so stop and listen and you will hear the
gentle flutter of our wings as we bring comfort to the saddened and a
sense of being to the lonely . We help our abandoned humans and hounds
to survive the holiday period and guide them to food, water and
comforting as best as we can. We will be assisted by Helen,

Momma, Betsy, Bailey, Sadie and Daisy Mae who have all arrived safely
ATB,  this year.

Jade and JASMIN as we drop the curtains on 2010 we wish all our houndie
cousins and their slaves around the world a great 2011.

Lilly and PW Justin ATB on behalf of us all at the Bridge have a great
time over the coming holidays.

Slaves William and Johnathan look after your selves and take care over
the holidays.