[Dailydrool] A Bit of Drool for Oliver A. Higgins

Kathy Kontrim oahiggins at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 21 21:02:33 PST 2010

I just got back from the emergency vet.  Oliver was not himself tonight.  He has been very lethargic.  Even a walk didn't excite him.  We started out on our walk and I could tell he didn't feel well.  We went right home.  He tried to crawl under the bed and hide.  I laid on the floor with him.  Mom came by.  No vomiting or diarrhea but we decided to take him to the vet.  They had a couple emergencies, so it was a long wait.  Well, after a long wait and tests, Oliver has GAS!  My sweet 10 year old man had Gas.  They did give him something for pain and for his general system.  Please send him Drool.  We all know how painful gas can be.

Thanks,
Kathy and Oliver A. Higgins (Did someone say Beano?)