[Dailydrool] acute back pain for Oliver

fatfencer fleuretist at gmail.com
Tue Dec 21 22:26:42 PST 2010

Heeling drool and advice PLEEGE!

My brudder Oliber hert his back. Doc says xray inconcloosibe but roold out
eberything els.

anyways brudder is shaking and in pain. Oliber is now eating all the
brawnshwyga in da house cuz he gets pain pils (tramadol and prednisone)

Just hurt himself dis mornin. what udder treats can we gibe him to make him
feel like himself agan???

He breeths hard too cuz of da pain.

Oliber does all the ear cleenin in da house. we miss him. Help.

Roscoe P, Coltrane

PS: Dog dad here. X-rays didn't show a large herniation of any kind but
spacing seemed tighter on two of the disks. hes in a great deal of pain. I'd
like to know if there are any better meds than tramadol, which, when
prescribed to humans for pain, does very little for it. Just makes you loopy
and nauseated. hope it works better for dogs. He was shaking and had to be
carried everywhere this morning. now he walks a littlebit. I wonder if i
should cage him for the next few days strictly? Doc says this is a quality
of life issue and that he probably will get better but he might not. sling
some drool and pray please. he's not eating much other than rice gruel with
a little cod. he gets treats though for the pills, namely a spoon full of
ice cream, brie or braunschweiger.