[Dailydrool] FIONA'S EARQ!

beckyandgeorgie at shaw.ca beckyandgeorgie at shaw.ca
Wed Dec 22 08:17:15 PST 2010

Miss becky only had one infection re ear in her 15 years when 12 and it was
a dilly.
It took two months of vets visits weekly lots and lots of drugs, flushing
and it was pure red and sore.
Sounds like the same thing - I too was shocked when vet showed me bottom
of ear which was not yellowish gook.
The vet is of course fastidious and after cleared up came the surgery to
take
the awful thing that caused it the gunky mess.
She was given a sedative and freezing due to her age and three of us holding
her
She was quite drunk!
So hers was a 'rod' infection whatever that is.
It was very sore. Drool for fiona
Georgie

still receiving cards - thank you. I think the mailman thinks I'm from U.S
Basset Country.
Georgie