[Dailydrool] Calendars and Hooray for Leslie

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 22 08:46:21 PST 2010

Thank you Ellie and the elves for once again bringing such a beautiful calendar to life.   I am grateful to you for your hard work.
I just got an email that the Shelter Challenge winners are posted, and when I scrolled to MT, it says Basset Rescue of MT is the winner.  This makes me incredibly happy, and I say job well done to all the droolers who helped in the voting.
It is a good day.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all.
Healing drool to all in need.
Jackie and the herd