[Dailydrool] DD Calendar and Chillie update

hanni klinger hanni1221 at roadrunner.com
Thu Dec 23 08:53:50 PST 2010

Ellie thanks so much ,you really produced a terrific calendar.It gets better every year.
Last Friday Chilliepepper was really feeling bad.Could not get up,did not eat or drink.
We called the vet and decided that it is time.......after forcing Caro syrup and some water in her she got better and started eating.By the time we got to the vet she was much better .So she checked her out and we decided its not time yet.
She is now getting food all the time ,and we doubled her sugar pills.
Hopefully she stays this way for a little while longer ,since there is no severe pain.

My heart goes out to all of you who have lost their companion.Healing Drool is being send to all in need. We are wishing everyone a very happy Howliday season and a happy New Year.

Hanni & Mike Slaves to Chilliepepper