[Dailydrool] drool and memories

Beth Howering momarroo at gmail.com
Thu Dec 23 15:06:05 PST 2010

*We want to send drool for anyone who is sick or hurting and especially for
Oliver who left too soon for the bridge.  We also are sending prayers.

As for nails, we have a mixed bag here.  Vito and Hugo let you cut them with
no problem, Arfur will too but only after trapping him and having him held
by Daddy (from whom he knows there is no escape) whereon he relaxes and just
lets you snip away.  Blossom was another story.  I am sure they heard her
screams two states away.  If she saw clippers in your hands you did not have
a prayer of catching her.  And if she did not see them, she knew they were
there.  Even for the vet she got hysterical.  The solution was ridiculously
simple:  Dremel.  After gradually introducing the dremel to her, she would
actually nap while you ground down her toebones.  Still makes me scratch my
head in disbelief.  The sound of the dremel makes the fellows vanish.  But
to Blossom it meant no clippers to scream at and victory over nail clipping.
Beth
Slave to Hugo the ancient, ARfur the aufor, and Vito the weinerbasset.

*
*MERRY CHRISTMAS!  HAPPY HANUKKAH!*
*A BLESSED HOLIDAY AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR TO ALL!*
*
*Help feed the animals *http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com
http://www.freekibble.com*

*Visit Arfur at www.arfurtleadbottom.blogspot.com