[Dailydrool] Nail trims

barbara rocheleau bjrocheleau at gmail.com
Thu Dec 23 16:15:56 PST 2010

Layla and Opie hate having their nails cut! Layla's nails are thinner and
lets my daughter cut them occasionally. Opie's on the other hand are VERY
thick and hates to have them cut! I swear Opie's grow over night too. His
silent footsteps only last a day or two.  I take them to the groomer to get
them cut. She only charges $5.00 per dog so it is well worth it!!  I cannot
believe the vet charges $25.00!! That is outrageous!

I hope everyone is enjoying the holiday season. The 4-leggers have been a
huge help to me in the kitchen baking cookies. I guess they are making sure
they will be good so Santa will leave them something good when they leave
out the cookies and milk!

Our prayers and drool to all the sick hounds!

Merry Christmas and belly rubs to all.

Barbara. Mom to Layla and Opie