[Dailydrool] Nails

SARABERRY@aol.com SARABERRY at aol.com
Thu Dec 23 16:25:48 PST 2010

I use a bowl and Easy Cheese.  I smash it all around the inside of the bowl so they have to lick it.  Then I cover the bed with a dog blanket, invite them up, and start with the back feet.  I introduce cheese bowl halfway through or when they start to look at what is going on.  Some I dremel, some I cut and some get both.  I recommend taking dremel lessons and get a fast, high powered dremel.  The goal no matter how you are trimming is fast, don't hit the quick and if they get too squirrly stop and massage until they relax.   All my sessions end with treats and massage.  If they start squirrly they get massage until they relax and then I pu clip one toe until over the next few days of one toe at a time, I can get one or two more until they get into it.

Best*  our cards went out today, hope you enjoy the story of our Christmas miracle!

Sara

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone