[Dailydrool] the toe-bone trim

sfwill at aol.com sfwill at aol.com
Thu Dec 23 17:12:15 PST 2010

gus and i just got back from his trimming.  he's a great patient, has been since he had his first one 15 months ago.  the tehs always praise him afterwards, so i thought this time, i'll go in with him to watch this.  well, there he was, relaxed, getting his mani-pedi.  the tech said, "most dogs require 2 of us to do this."
and then, out he pranced, into the lobby to the oohs and aahhs and "so handsome" comments.
my boy gus, the mani-pedi lover!
we want to send our wishes for all of you to have a glorious Christmas and a healthy new year.  i am counting my blessings, each one of which is attached to this 50 pounder at my feet.
susan, loving slave to gus
gus-yeah, i like the pampering, so what?  i'm a metrosexual hound!