[Dailydrool] Holiday Cards and neighbors

Jessica Rutan jessica at aubreydog.com
Thu Dec 23 20:12:54 PST 2010

I had to write in and share what is happening around here. I have been
exchanging cards for many years now with this group, and every year my
neighbors will ask me about the cards. I usually end up having to let
people in to look at all the cards. Sometimes it is difficult to do
this when I am busy with three children and going places. Last year my
neighbors were actually making appointments to come over to see the
cards!
We are doing some renovation in the house this year and having anyone
in this house is out of the question. Well, my wonderful husband came
home with some wood and made me a HUGE card holder for the porch!  The
children and I ran wire and now we can hang the cards!  This year my
neighbors can come over any time of day to read the dogs' Christmas
cards!

I love it. My husband is going to make another one for the other side
of my porch to accommodate more cards. LOL

Now my entire neighborhood is thrilled and everyone wants to say
"Thank you" for the beautiful and creative cards.

Happy Holidays and Best Wishes for a Wonderful Year ahead,

Jessica