[Dailydrool] congratulations!!!

Susan Murray-Grage mzkrazykat at live.com
Fri Dec 24 04:55:03 PST 2010

Congratulations Elsinore!!! We are so proud of you and your mom!  Nice job!

Congratulations to Basset Rescue of Montana!!!  We hope that $1000 will keep you all warm and comfy this winter!

Thank you droolers for a wonderful year of daily drool.  I have thoroughly enjoyed reading your stories, comments, and advice, and participating in Secret Pawtners and Howliday Card Exchange.  We have LOVEd our howliday cards... they are wonderful!  Thank you Ellie for the drool calendar!  It is a gift for the DH, so I haven't pulled it out of the plastic to check out the photos...but from what I've been reading it will be worth the wait!

Every time I meet a basset and his or her slave, I refer them to this newsletter.  I don't know how many actually make it here, but we would love to meet  other droolers in our area to have basset play dates at the park etc. If interested, please email me off list.

Happy Howlidays and may bassets everywhere have a loving home in 2011!

Susan Murray-Grage
Underhill, Vermont