[Dailydrool] New Momslave

sheepiedogs at cox.net sheepiedogs at cox.net
Fri Dec 24 05:55:00 PST 2010

We just adopted our first basset Cooper 3 weeks ago! I now know the wonderful joy of these guys! He is such a great dog and what a personality, bringing a lot of joy and happiness to our house! I am glad I found the daily drool....and have found out a wealth of information. I am enjoying the stories, both the funny ones and the sad...keep the tips a comin! Sending lots of drool to everyone in need....
Lovin' my Cooper..in what's suppose to be...warm, sunny Florida!