[Dailydrool] Article on bassets in our local paper and other things....

Leigh Ann Herrin beauregard1 at cox.net
Fri Dec 24 06:03:19 PST 2010

Howliday Greetings! There is a great article about two bassets volunteering for the holiday season in our local newspaper today. Are they Droolers?  Kudos to Ellie and all of elves for yet another knockout DD Calendar! Love it! Hate that we did not do the Howliday Exchange this year.... our mailbox has been been almost empty! (Thanks to Albee and the Mannas for thinking of us!) Much love and drool and to a very Merry Holiday! --Leigh Ann (Momslave to Beauregard & Rockefeller, Pensacola, FL)  Link to the article follows:   http://www.pnj.com/article/20101224/NEWS01/12240309/These-pups-are-hounding-up-donations