[Dailydrool] Article on bassets in our local paper and otherthings....

Wendie Prince houndsabound at att.net
Fri Dec 24 09:32:49 PST 2010

 My Gosh!

  Karen Prichard just told me the other day that she and her two oldest,
Cherry and Cassidy were helping to raise funds for the Salvation Army and
here is an article on them!  Karen and Tim are in Pensacola and are long
time Basset friends!  Karen has a soft spot in her heart for the old ones,
and has been very supportive of the old ones home here.  Cherry and Cassidy,
along with Karen, have helped to raise over 1500 for Salvation Army this
year.  Not sure if they are on the DD any longer.   Kudos to the Prichards!

Wen

Howliday Greetings! There is a great article about two bassets volunteering
for the holiday season in our local newspaper today. Are they Droolers?
Kudos to Ellie and all of elves for yet another knockout DD Calendar! Love
it! Hate that we did not do the Howliday Exchange this year.... our mailbox
has been been almost empty! (Thanks to Albee and the Mannas for thinking of
us!) Much love and drool and to a very Merry Holiday! --Leigh Ann (Momslave
to Beauregard & Rockefeller, Pensacola, FL)  Link to the article follows:
http://www.pnj.com/article/20101224/NEWS01/12240309/These-pups-are-hounding-
up-donations