[Dailydrool] Oliver, here and ATB

fatfencer fleuretist at gmail.com
Fri Dec 24 17:11:29 PST 2010

I just wanted to say I am grateful beyond measure for the outpouring of
sympathy towards our family plight. There were so many of you I couldn't
respond back to all of you, let alone as quickly as I'd like.

Oliver, my guardian angel and General of the Skies, wanted me to type this:

here helping my daddy. He can see me and I know how much he loves me. Thank
you for supporting him. He needs it.. and my mudder too.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Oliver (original member of the Sultans 5, here, and ATB)