[Dailydrool] backward sneezing / nails

Vickie Zehring bubadog at comcast.net
Fri Dec 24 16:28:27 PST 2010

The backward sneezing is easily stopped by putting your hand over the nose for a few seconds ,just as the vet said. Bubba hated his nails done,at 70 lbs three of us had to hold him down for me to do them,we were all a hot mess till we got done. Grace never liked hers done either but after she turned two I could Dremmel them while she slept. Vinny never cared to have them done but at 7 he lays still as long as someone rubs the belly,and I get them clipped. Esa is another fighter but after a while I win and nails are done.