[Dailydrool] Boost

Susan Murray-Grage mzkrazykat at live.com
Sun Dec 26 06:29:46 PST 2010

Sylvie, of Olympia, WA sent a photo of her three bassets to www.drawthedog.com, and it was featured on the site on 12/23/10 under the caption, "Boost".  The photo pictures two bassets snoozing on a sofa, with a third looking over the back of the sofa with her back feet on one of the snoozers.  I don't think the draw the dog folks are entirely basset savvy, however, because they only featured two bassets in their cartoon, and did not see the amusement in the mere fact that Sylvie has three bassets.  I don't know if Sylvie is a drooler, since I have not seen a post to the drool about this, tho' I may have missed it with our holiday activities!

Susan Murray-Grage
Underhill, Vermont