[Dailydrool] My calendar girl

Susan Green Suzyvette at satx.rr.com
Sun Dec 26 13:23:41 PST 2010

Today is Holly's calendar day, but Mom made a mistake.  It is actually 2 years ago, but when I wrote this 18 months ago I forgot that it wasn't going to be seen until Dec 2010.  It was the best 2800 miles I ever drove, even taking into consideration that I got a ticket, the only moving violation in over 40 years of driving :)

We have to thank Auntie Sherrilyn b/c she is the reason that Holly sat nice and let me take this photo.  Our photo shoots have not been this good since the day that Sherrilyn left with Isabella.

Holly Noelle is spending the day catching up on her beauty sleep.  She played for hours yesterday with her new stuffies.

I am sooooooooo glad that I decided to adopt again.  She really does make my life so much more enjoyable.

We would also like to thank everyone that has purchased our "Holly for King" chicken jerky.  We only have a few more months to Michigan, so keep sending those orders in.  And we will be having a wonderful Woffle coming up in the not so distant future.  Thanks to Auntie Bonnie B for offering to do the website.  I am starting to get all the photos together.  And thanks to all our Aunties (and their Houndies) that have donated some really great items.

I actually just put together an order for chicken jerky from someone that is not a Drooler.  She actually plays on Pogo with me, and she wanted some for her son's dog, rescued after Katrina.  She asked why we were raising money for rescue.  Rather than try to explain I sent her the 2 posts that we made to the DD when we started this.
She told me she laughed so hard that she almost wet herself, she loved that Holly was going for King of the Michigan Waddle.  I tend to forget that Basset Hound owners are a little different, none of my Drooler friends thought it was that funny....LOL

Hope that everyone had a very wonderful holiday!!

Suz
Holly Noelle - Steak for dinner???