[Dailydrool] dogs playing in the snow

Cheryl Stafford cstaffordmail at gmail.com
Sun Dec 26 14:35:56 PST 2010

Well it's snowing like crazy here in VA Beach and I am sure Ellwood will
write and tell everyone about it.  We took a little video of the gang
playing today.  I have attached the link and hope you enjoy!  Today is
Mollie the Bloodhound's Gotcha Day.  We drove 11 hours to Powell, Tenn.
to pick her up sight unseen, poor thing only weighed 68 lbs.  Now she
weighs in at 96 lbs and is lovin' her new life and her brothers!
Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas or a wonderful whatever you celebrate.
Take care,
Cheryl
Otter, Radar and Mollie the Bloodhound

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLDWY9V8MJc