[Dailydrool] Loki at the spa

Kr1204 kr1204 at aol.com
Sun Dec 26 15:24:41 PST 2010

Loki went to the vets (spa) last Wed for a dental after he tried to snooter me one recent morning and smelled like a New Your CIty landfill in August. He did fine. I probably am one of the few folks whose bassets love the vet and actually drag me in the door. Of course, the staff loves on them. He came home that evening with sparkling teeth, short nails and Jordan licked his entire face when he walked in the door.
On the nail thing, I have never had a basset who resisted nail cutting. My vet''s office does it for free(call ahead to make certain a tech is available) but a little belly rub and all four are flapping in the air for a trim.
Kathy with Crackers, Loki, Jordan and the house guests Drummer and Gracie