[Dailydrool] DROOL please, Arnie can't walk!

Mr Shannon R Gerdel bassethoundbutler at gmail.com
Mon Dec 27 09:12:25 PST 2010

I'm sorry, I'm freaked! Please email any responses to my email address
below. Thank you!!

Cathy said that Arnie was fine this morning.

My CNA said Arnie was not walking very well. He is unable to move his back
legs. Cathy normally gives him a couple of glucosamines in the morning,, and
we ran out on Saturday. He just turned 10 a few months ago, will the
glucosamine/chondrotin make a difference once she gets here with it, or
should she just take him to the vet?.

He seems okay other than his hips. I'd like to find the creep that kept him
in a cage for most of his adult life. Those of you that do rescue are
angels.

I hope that everyone had a wonderful Christmas.

Mr. Shannon R. Gerdel
3583 Meadowlark Drive
Casper, WY
82604