[Dailydrool] Sister Daisy

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Wed Dec 29 17:48:00 PST 2010

Momma here. Sister Daisy had surgery today, she had a dental, no
toofers pulled thank DOg, but we had 3 large lumps all cysts removed
while she was under. She now looks like everyone always
said--Frankendog--both hips are shaved and sewed up, and she had one
under her ear on her neck that really looks grizzley also. The boyz
were in full sniff, but Elder Clara has went into Mother mode. She
tried to climb on the perch in front of Daisy to protect her as she did
in days of rescue during the heartworm treatments. Yes--Daisy is on the
beloved perch-and I think even Clara thinks that is okay tonight.  So
we are in watch and worry mode here even tho I know she will be fine.
Elder Clara on the other paw has worry all over her face.
So there we are, update from the snow beach.
We are drooling hard for Arnie, and many sad ahroo's for Grandpa that
made the trip to the bridge-we are so sorry.

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake