[Dailydrool] dremel?

DAISY7521 at aol.com DAISY7521 at aol.com
Wed Dec 29 20:16:23 PST 2010

I have not tried the dremel yet, but boy the people at the  dog shows use
them all the time, and the nails are so nice and trimmed. We had a  real
struggle trying to do Dottie's front nails  also, and finally  ended up laying
her on her side, 2 of us holding her down, and the clipper lady  clipping. It
worked pretty well that way, but boy, what a chore. I feel so bad  for
Dottie, she screams and fights and cries.  I wish there was a mild  sedative
that would just relax her just enough, to let us get it done, and be  over with
Mommy and shorter nails now Dottie

In a message dated 12/29/2010 12:01:53 P.M. Central Standard Time,