[Dailydrool] Basset needing transport to Seattle

JACQIE MARVICH oakrydgebh7 at msn.com
Thu Dec 30 12:14:07 PST 2010

I just read Gym's post and wanted to add my info. They are adopting my 5 year female old basset hound Madisyn, aka. "Madi". We would like to find her a ride to the Seattle area from west of Caldwell off I-84. If there is someone heading towards Seattle that is willing to give her a ride or knows of a transport that might have has room for her, please contact us.

Also if anyone has contact info for the group here that transports dogs back and forth, would you please send it to me. I seem to have misplace their info.

I know they are anxious to have her get to Seattle as they are currently sans a basset and that just won't do. Madi is crate trained and leash trained. She is a medium sized mahogany and white girl in the 45 to 50 lb. range and is comfortable in a #300 size crate. She is friendly and as cute as can be. Did I mention smart? She is a very smart girl and loves to be outside checking out things. Any assistance or suggestions you can offer will be greatly appreciated.

Jacqie Marvich
Oakrydge Bassets
Caldwell, ID.