[Dailydrool] beautiful, young stray basset in Chestnut Bay, AL - 45 minutes from Birmingham (Leesburg)

queenb534 at aol.com queenb534 at aol.com
Thu Dec 30 13:04:04 PST 2010

The Alabama and Georgia basset rescues are full.  Can anyone help a beautiful male basset that a friend of mine found in Chestnut Bay, AL?  My friend lives in Atlanta.  This basset has been wandering around their lake house all week.  Attempts to find his home have been futile.  If anyone can help, please email me as soon as possible.  The property manager wants to bring him to a local rural pound which, I am sure, will have a bad ending.  I have pictures.  Please email me at QueenB534 at aol.com
Thanks, Leslie

Leslie A. Wallace
Looziana Basset Rescue, Inc.
www.bayoubassets.petfinder.org