[Dailydrool] HOWLIDAY CARD EXCHANGE - VERONICA

Donna Funk dm.funk at verizon.net
Thu Dec 30 14:25:25 PST 2010

Hi Veronica,

Not to make excuses for those who have not sent their cards, but the postal
system heading up north leaves much to be desired.

I've sent coffee to Nova Scotia and New Brunswick and it has taken over 3 weeks
to get there.  Now, let's face it - the mail is not going by Pony Express or by
boat (well, maybe ferry to NS).  So, I have no idea what the heck is going on.

I mailed out all my cards about 3 weeks ago.  Please let me know if mine has
reached you.

Thanks,
Donna Funk