[Dailydrool] Whaazup dere??

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 30 14:41:40 PST 2010

This morning Conley suddenly rushed to the stairs, knocked aside the books
piled on the step, leaped over the box (all designed to keep him on floor#1)
charged up the stairs into what used to be our son's bedroom and is now full
of junk and began snuffling two or three spots intently. I dashed up the
stairs as soon as I knew he was up there (I heard him on the stairs and the
others were having a fit) and altho I strongly suspect we have a critter in
there could find no pawprints or other, less pleasant evidence that there
was anything living there. However.
I TRUST MY HOUND.
There WAS something up there.
Am debating putting both mousetraps and a havahart trap up there.
I would just leave Conley up there but there is too much for him to get
into....
He has been up there before but following us. He has never just rushed up
there on his own, when we were not even in the room, and doing something
else.
It has been a strange day.

MomPerson to Nigel, Llewis, Conley and Cooper.