[Dailydrool] Ellie and the Calendar Elves have done it again!!!!

Pute Comms putecomms at gmail.com
Thu Dec 30 16:23:59 PST 2010

The 2011 DD Calendar is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo FANTASTIC once
again AND it's reached the UK ready for the New Year too!!! Thank you so
much Ellie and all. It truly seems to get better every single year! I know
I've said this before but I so wouldn't mind paying more for it so that
Ellie and the volunteers could share out the extra as a Christmas treat for
themselves and/or their hounds. It must take so much time to put this
together.and would love to be able to say thanks properly after all their
hard work. What does everyone think? Any chance we could up the price just a
little to enable this?

On another note for those of you that have been asking, little Mammy moo
(Madder who can be seen with her sissy Mugwort on April 1st calendar date
for those that have them) is slowly making some progress. She's at home and
still being tube fed but has taken a bit of solid food too now of her own
accord so she may be turning her back on her recent Anorexia.Fingers crossed
she keeps improving but so far so good and looking forward to more Madder
frolics in 2011 - YAY!!!

Happy New Year Everyone

Much love

Mugwort Madder, Basset wannabes and two leggers too! xxx