[Dailydrool] Vaccine for Malignant Melanoma Questions

Jennifer Kleinschmidt jennifer at jenniferkleinschmidt.com
Fri Dec 31 08:36:50 PST 2010

Hello all!

I've been in lurk mode for several years now so pardon me if this question
has been asked prior.  I friend of mine's basset was diagnosed with cancer
and she has some question for other basset owners.

"Does anyone have experience with the vaccine for Malignant Melanomas' (I
don't know the name of it) I need to know the side effects on Bassets.  I
want to see if anyone has had positive results with it and if it would be
worth putting Miles (her basset) through the shots.  Is there is a website
for folks that have a dog with this, maybe a support website to get
feedback?  I don't get the drool anymore so please email me at
atagmoore at msn.com."

Thanks everybody!

Jen

Jennifer Kleinschmidt, More Than Just a Website Designer
www.jenniferkleinschmidt.com | 801-243-2513