[Dailydrool] Shelby

julie h jules56pt at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 31 08:39:45 PST 2010

She walked.  Shelby just walked down the ramp.  The DH was behind her and had to nudge a little.  I am so glad she is at least trying to get up.  She can drag herself all over the house.  Doesn't bother her a bit.  But, She walked.  I am so happy for her.  I have felt so bad for her.  She doesn't feel bad for herself.  She is such a happy soul.  We are so grateful for every day with her.  She may be old but she is so beautiful.

Thank you for the drool.   Shelby thanks you too.  She came to us two years ago yesterday.  She is 15 years young.

Happy New Year
Julie with the girls