[Dailydrool] Howliday cards

Val Brewer vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 2 14:25:21 PST 2010

Aloha. I just finished pasting labels and stamps on my howliday cards--I am on
the mid list--and discovered that I WAY over-ordered cards. I have 50 left!!!
So, I'd be thrilled if anyone wants a card that isn't on the mid list, if they'd
send me their address. Or, if anyone on a short list would send me a copy of
that list, I'll send extra cards there too until I run out.

And thank you, thank you to people sending cards to my brother Dick in Florida.
Dick is the computer mastermind behind the Pacific Basset Feet website, Western
Missouri's notecards, and Florida's mug logo, and is on the heroes list. He's
such a nice guy, does so much for wildlife conservation in Florida and this year
for basset hound rescue too (and he's super allergic to dogs so he can't have
one of his own). Dick sent me an astounded e-mail telling me he received
Christmas cards with basset pictures from Alaska and New Hampshire today and
wondered if I had any idea how this came to be. hee hee. Semper fido, everyone.