[Dailydrool] howliday cards

Devon Leigh Smith bassethoundsrock at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 2 14:10:21 PST 2010

I am so bummed I missed the deadline for the card exchange!!!

If anyone has any extra cards, I would LOVE to receive them (and so would my 2 year old hound loving son)!

I'll send you one of ours in return. :)

Devon Leigh Smith & Family & Their Senior Hound Girls
12553 Woodgreen Street
Los ANgeles, CA  90066

Devon Leigh Smith
Helping Senior Bassets Across the USA!
www.myspace.com/devonsdream

Check out these adorable original decoupage frames featuring your very own hound.  All proceeds from these one of a kind frames are going to the House of Puddles or AZBHR - you choose!
http://www.bassethoundtown.com/mainstreet/store2/items/view.php?item_id=221

To order a DREAM necklace & help senior hounds go to:
http://www.bassethoundtown.com/mainstreet/store3/items/view.php?item_id=109

PLEASE ADOPT - DON'T SHOP!
70,000 puppies and kittens are born every day in the U.S.

 Between 4 million and 6 million pets are euthanized every year because they are homeless.
That means between 11,000 and 16,000 pets are euthanized every day simply because they are homeless.
An animal in a shelter is killed every 1.5 seconds.