[Dailydrool] tv remote controls

Brenda Weddle bweddlern at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 7 07:56:00 PST 2010

Buttercup, Maven of Mischief, OEBE, is an expert destructor of TV remotes. So far she has done in about 6 or 7 in the past year. DH keeps forgetting to put it out of reach. We just order 4 from the satellite company at a time @ $15.00 each. (This is in addition to Buttercup's counter cruising, table cruising, etc., etc.) Buttercup should be the OEBE Queen. Roland, Duke of Ears, sir, she certainly exemplifies all that an OEBE should be (Be all you can be, be OEBE, hehehehehhee! Buddercup, Conley's liddel flour - I lubs yu, Conley).

Brenda and the Thundering Herd