[Dailydrool] Buppies & Angel & Other

Alicia Pool apool at wolfrogersdickey.com
Mon Dec 13 09:23:04 PST 2010

So glad that things have worked out for Angel.  Thanks for sharing the buppy
video.  There certainly cannot be many things in this world cuter than
basset puppies!

Nancy – I hope you get the help you need with your new foster.  Thanks for
giving him a chance.

I’m very sorry to hear that Kelvin isn’t feeling well.  Sorry to all who
have ailing houndies or who have recently had to send beloved houndies to
the bridge.

Weather was horrible here in Ohio yesterday.  Gabe loved the snow and plowed
his little face through it running as fast as he could.  He peeks up with
snow all over his snout, which I find very funny.  Flo doesn’t believe she
should be required to go outside in such weather, but decided playing in the
snow was fun after awhile.  Liz had a ball as well, but was the first to pee
on the deck instead of walking out into the yard.

Alicia Pool