[Dailydrool] Add 2 more to the mix

Carmen Kraus kdbeads at verizon.net
Thu Dec 16 15:01:25 PST 2010

I'm so glad Sally and Schroeder found a safe place to land.  I was
fabulous getting to meet another drooler!  Sheri, many thanks again for
stepping in for these 2 goof balls.

Kelvin had a blast as well, slept (or should I say snored?) the entire
2.5 hours back home, even through heavy traffic and hard braking.  I had
to shake him awake when we pulled into the driveway.  Our vet decided to
check his numbers earlier since he's acting so much better the last few
days.  We'll know Monday if all the changes in food and drool have helped.

Tesla, the massive basset wanna be, wasn't happy with the lower herd
count at first and decided she needed a few seizures.  But Curie, Gus
and even the cats, have stepped up their basset capers to help keep her
occupied until she gets used to the idea.  I've had the fridge opened
twice now and found it occupied by a basset head and a cat trying to
open the crisper drawers.  Curie has commenced the sock wars.  My poor
socks, I don't think they'll recover from the injuries.  Gus has tempted
Tesla into a very uneven battle of tug a few times now and Kelvin
supervises from the couch.  It's actually kinda quiet in here now, not
sure I'll get used to that.

Now to focus on the rest of this nightmarish move.........

Carmen and herd