[Dailydrool] Momperson

Dawn Gardner dawn at happyhoundpetservices.com
Mon Feb 1 14:06:34 PST 2010

Roland,

My momperson always says dat de cobbwers chidwen hab no shoes.  Guess she
doesn't wealize we furkids don't need shoes.  She pwetty happy I not twyin
to bite her anymore.  I useta do dat aw da time.

I'm bout 3-4  - not shur.  Momperson dopted me  wast May affer dey told her
dey cuddint dopt me out cuz I wuz too bad.  Momperson said I not so bad deep
down, and dopted me.  She sed dog twainers offen take in behabrul cases.  I
not behabrul case.  I behabe zactly like I wunna!  When I good, I good!  I
wonned da "Miss Waddle" dis year for best doption story.  Not shur why.  Dey
said it wuz cuz dey didn't tink I wud find a home cuz ob my behabur, and I
did.  Not shur why dat.  I'm wunnerful!  I WUD NO IF I WUDNT!  Momma been
tellin people I won cuz dey cunt beweeve anybody want dog so bad as me!
Mean!  Shud start bitin her gain fur dat!

But Momperson wuv me.  She wuv me veby much.  And I wub her.  So we wearnin
ta get awong.  It swo going to get hers twained, but I workin onit.  I
workin veby hawd.

Dawn Gardner

Behavioral Consultant & Trainer

Happy Hound Pet Services