[Dailydrool] vacuums

beckyandgeorgie beckyandgeorgie at shaw.ca
Fri Feb 5 17:04:40 PST 2010

Well with today's new vacuums my son insisted his old electrolux which was mostly duct tape was fixeable
and took it to a repair shop.
The guy looked at him in shock as he walked in with the wounded electrolux  and asked him what he wanted.
Murray said 'fix it'. He diplomatically told him it sort of looked like it had died for good this time.
So he went to walmart and got a very cheap cannister one which picked up more
than my $600 one did.
The motors these days  are something else.  I guess the swiffer is still good for floors
I miss the hair. I've moved and hair's still here on things.

GErogie