[Dailydrool] BAD Betty

Ellie Foth slave2thepaw at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 5 17:52:08 PST 2010

The BAD in BAD Betty's name did not stand for anything she was just BAD.  Betty came to me as a foster at about 13yrs old and let me tell you she had gotten into everything.  I was always yelling Noooo Betty...BAAAD Betty, Betty why are you so BAD.  We only had BAD Betty for a few short months, she had a tumor on her liver and left us too early.  Here is a link to a couple pictures of BAD Betty http://picasaweb.google.com/4paws4ever/BADBetty#

Ellie and Her Hounds Artie - Ballzie - Milly and of course GM Thelma Lu (who most days channels BAD Betty)