[Dailydrool] Dice

Judith judith at wittelsholdings.com
Sun Feb 7 04:37:25 PST 2010

What was what is wrong?? This morning Dice , Dove' and I went out for their morning pee poo run before breakfast. Dice immediately started putting his butt to the ground like something was bothering him he walked a half dozen steps and then started to throw up which he did mostly yellow bile and when I went to pet and comfort him he started crying and howling as thou he was in pain. It lasted only a few seconds but seemed like minutes , I was so scared. Screamed for my husband who of course didn't show up . Dice somewhat recovered and we made it in the house. He is looking a bit better and I fed him a small breakfast which he ate. Also I accidently bumped gently if you can bump gently his nose when I was setting his food down and he gave a low howl.Dice does not howl on a regular basis so this is unusual. He also has been doing a few stretches. I can touch him all over and there does is no painful reaction. I am thinking he may have played to rough with Dove' Dove' is a tall Italian sheepdog. I try to control how wild they get but it is never easy. I have a call into their vet but no call back yet. I will go to the emergency room if necessary. Just don't want to drag him there if not necessary. Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

Judy