[Dailydrool] snow

Linda1annewhee at aol.com Linda1annewhee at aol.com
Sun Feb 7 13:10:38 PST 2010

We got 30 inches in Monrovia, Md.  At 5:30 yesterday morning the pups  woke
up for their morning trip outside only to find all the doors totally
blocked.  To make a long story short, I got my boots on and went outside  still
in my PJ's to shovel them a short path.  Now , I have a few trails  cut out
for the,  As of a few minutes ago we are under a winter storm watch  for
Tuesday into Wednesday for 5 or more inches.  Schools are already  closed for
the next two days and we have yet to see a plow
                                                          Linda slave to
Maggie,Betsy and Daisy