[Dailydrool] cleaning

nancy cohen.nancy at verizon.net
Mon Feb 8 17:32:24 PST 2010

sometimes when we go out somewhere and don't take the dogs einstein
makes mischief by ripping up my magazines, or chewing the lower leaves
of plants......sometimes he takes the toilet brush out of the
bathroom.......and i find it in the middle of the living room, with
carpets all bunched up  and out of place from him doing the basset 500
with a toilet bowl brush in his mouth.....i have no proof, i can only
imagine!...as soon as we come home he runs to his crate and
hides......now if i could only teach him how to use the brush i might be
on to something! .....nancy, hershey and einstein