[Dailydrool] Readin the Drools-

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Mon Feb 8 16:58:11 PST 2010

Momma here-the resident Brudders are out barking at whatever they bark at-but wanted to take a minute to also tell about the SOD & Boswellia.
The stuff is amazing. But really I was nothing but the passer of good news on this--here is the story.
Sandi Wittenberg told me what Sandi Gaston told her about the wonderful results of this.
Yes, I was hesitant, and Sandi W kept saying this will help, get off those rumpbones Debbie, order up--life got in the way, and once again Sandi says have you done this--it really helps--the price is wonderful and it will help like nothing else.
Off I go to the health store. These folks love me, they stamp stupid on my forehead and lead me down the golden path. In other words--I got the plain Boswellia-they said no difference--HA---good for peeps, not pets---sigh--so I sat hubby in front of the computer with Elwoods magic spending card and said find this, order it up. He does. Well, Elwood has osteo arthritis, Clara is ancient, Ol Bob had 2 bad acl's, Daisy was a bit stiff, so they all get this. (Jake is fine). The difference I seen blew my socks off--Clara trotting and running, doing the full yard,things she has never done, Elwood back on the fly, with Daisy right behind him. Ol Bob on the move, wanting to play. We have had no issues of stomach what so ever. The only thing I have seen is dogs that don't show the aches and pains anymore. Hubby used the on line from California Vet and I think with the shipping it was 28.00 for 500 tabs.
When gracie hurt her acl, I had to share with Anitra, and have been thrilled to hear she is doing better. Of all the folks that use this they have all said great things and I sure join in on that. When I see the hounds feel good, I feel good. My only idiot error was not listening to Sandi sooner!!!
If you have a houndie with some arthritis, I sure recommend it, just don't hesitate like I did---
I am now working on learning of slippery elm---once again, the golden path---they really love me at the health store--

Drool to all in need--

Debbie Winchester
Ol' Bob, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake
OEBE Elder Clara, Queen of Farts

Get Elder Clara's Cookbook today Support Senior Houndsabound
www.elderclaraeats.biz