[Dailydrool] Animal Control

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Mon Feb 8 16:09:39 PST 2010

We picked up two new dogs from the Kansas City Animal Control last Thursday they are so thin and pathetic looking. They were owner surrenders sent to the pound to die because they kept getting out of the yard. The owners had an electric fence and did not replace the batteries in the dogs collars so they would get picked up by animal control and the ower would get a stiff fine. So he decided to just kill them instead of trying to keep them safe. The poor little girl has an oozing cancerous cyst on her belly and one on her foot. Animal Control would not take them off because it was not cost effective to do so.  We are trying to get some weight on them their poor ribs are sticking out and their backbone sticking up. They are in need a lot of love and attention. It just makesyou want to cry when you see animals in this shape. Some humans are so inhumane.

Chris Bly
Western Missouri Basset Rescue, Inc.
wmbri.org